Neil E. Hare, of counsel to McCarthy Wilson LLP, has recently published a series of artices in Forbes reviewing the CARES Act programs put in place in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. His artices are listed below:
- Trump Signs New Law Relaxing PPP Rules: What You Need To Know, Forbes, June 5, 2020.
- House Passes PPP Loan Forgiveness Bill, Treasury Issues Harsh Forgiveness Regulations—What You Need To Know, Forbes, May 31, 2020.
- Newly Available CARES Act Loans: 10 Things Small Businesses Need to Know, All Business, May 18, 2020.
- New Treasury Guidance Provides Safe Harbor For PPP Loans, Forbes, May 17, 2020.
- Loan Forgiveness Under The PPP And SBA EIDL Programs: 10 Things Small Businesses Need To Know, Forbes, May 11, 2020.
- Paycheck Protection Program, Round 2: Can Your Business Receive Any Of This Money? Forbes, April 25, 2020
- Where’s The Money? The Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions About CARES Act Loans, Forbes, April 12, 2020
If you have any business questions related to the COVID-19 pandemic or otherwise, please contact Rick Evans or Neil Hare at (301) 762-7770.